Wednesday, April 21, 2010

1st Lohri Ceremony Invitation

to Thailand! Thanks


Osaka \\ Shin-Imamiya .. I lived here five days

Leaving on Friday (23.4) after 3 months and therefore Osaka, Japan, towards Bangkok!
After much back and forth, did not open many possibilities. I have come only with a one-way ticket to Japan. So I had one way or another eventually book a flight to Germany or wherever, too.
On Monday, I've been to dozens of travel agencies to request me various deals. Now comes the moment you do not easily back to Europe. Once a course because of this stupid ash cloud. Have a Dutchman and Englishman made the First time here so stuck.
is the other starting next week through early May here in Japan, the so-called "Golden Week", is called absolute peak travel season for the Japanese, where you max 1 week from your. 2 weeks vacation a year, the:) So either fully booked or expensive pork.
has since taken off my have saved money already hard would I necessarily have to pay the flight bar with my last salary from the hotel job. Cash payment is common here in the agencies. would not be enough left over after deducting the fare to which 2 weeks or longer to travel to Shikoku in Japan or around. As mentioned already several times in terms of accommodations Japan is one of the most expensive countries!

for with my local business hotel 1600 Y / night I was really lucky. Ok, the low price is also related to the district, the poor and homeless district of Osaka. Here are the homeless people run around on their property Ziehwaegen lying on the curb or p *** on the street. In the 5 days since I'm here, and often hit the road at night, I'm not one time been "stupid" turned on or been pumped out. I also believe in this "layer" is the appropriate decorum and respect for others, as usual everywhere else in Japan.

In the monastery I was a German-Russian, who was already several times in Antaiji brought to Thailand. He told me that he was the last time about Bangkok was flown back to Germany, where slack has spent 4 weeks.
Thailand, which promises lots of sun and beaches, and especially for a low-budget travelers like me a cheap life) included, in addition to Travel India, cheapest countries in the world.
And so I had heavy hearts against a further tour in Japan and decide for a 2 week stay in Thailand, which is certainly not the worst choice:). If all goes well, then this is the end of my Asia trip and I will arrive in about 2 weeks in good old Germany. But who knows if I meet in Thailand so or what arises, plans are to be changed to yes even there!

I'm looking forward to Thailand which I have heard a lot. Heat, humidity, Beach and crafty Strassenhaendler, haggle there belongs to the agenda.
is in contrast to the so perfect and orderly Japan first had to be a change, but adapt to new circumstances, I am actually quite good.
Did not have a strong policy objectives or plans will end up in Bangkok and then see what develops from or where it takes me. Tend more to the south, in some not so overrun by tourists island, currently I am more to relaxing and lazing on the beach:)
Japan, but that did not die, my Visa laueft until next year and would like it not really be kept as simple . With my Re-entry Permit may I once again back, the fall would offer themselves, sometimes . Look

So Goodbye Japan, it was a great, exciting and intense time .... Thailand I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment