Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Driver License Renewal In Columbus Ohio Locations

On! From

since Bin Monday afternoon on the island, according to a Hoellentripp 18 hours by bus from Bangkok, including a cold entrained from Japan! Was the favorable opportunity of course but also the most stressful. But you know after the fact.
had indeed in the run have some stories about these Bustripps heard (somewhere exposed to nowhere, expensive connecting bus, etc.) This was God to me Thanks be spared for more than one stop, long waiting times in some stuffy minibuses and annoying Thais to you of food, cigarettes tighten up cheap accommodations all want. Had the impression the whole business is a ausgekluegetes system where everyone gets their money. Went all over the heavily discredited tour operator "Songserm. I

On Ko Lanta I then use a Japanese is a Tuk Tuk (scooter taxi growing category), and I even searched for a hotel.
For the first 2 days I had a bungalow right on the beach but only with Fan (Venitaltor). Which are of course with air-condition more expensive. Thought I could save the money myself. Well after 2 more or less sleepless nights I was taught a better! The tropical heat here, namely from freezer not properly at night, are you still around 29 degrees and above all the humidity! During the day the 38 degrees and correspondingly more humid, you have to first get used to it. Resorts
But there are lined up like pearls on a string, so I'm just a few feet farther, cleaner in a factory, with restaurant right on the white beach, there was now a bungalow with air-con and a better sleep;)

general, the island is not over run so tourits such as Ko Phi Phi or Ko Pha Ngan. Accordingly, there are probably also the prices are higher, but thought it would be even cheaper but is still moderate, pay here for the Bungalow 500 B / night (about 12 €). In Bangkok I last par excellence in the tourist backpacker street, pays Khao San Road, for a room with air-con 450B.

is generally very quiet here, I have seen so far. Could not make the first few days as much as I had to spare me a little because of my last gift from Japan:) In my
Appendix I've seen so far six other tourists, the beach is empty, almost like a private beach.
'm at a beach just south gone, Klong Nin Beach. If one port in the north to the ferry and then drive down the main street, first come the large elongated beaches such as Long Beach or Klong Khong. There will probably be more expensive and also full.

So I'm here just what I wanted to read for relaxation, sun, swim, time, and all hang out. White sand beach, endless ocean, boats in the background, as we know it from the catalog. For the curious, I will upload the next days a few photos. Today I want
explore the island with a scooter a little, here are enough to see, secluded beaches, a national park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment