Monday, January 17, 2011

Life Span Of Chicken Pox Virus

No university thanks to Martin Luther King


Hi,

I am yesterday morning from Dallas , Texas, arrived back in LA and was really glad that I still had the whole day before me. But we do let a week pass through from the beginning. announced

Like last week, the university has started again on Monday. My second semester is also my last as a freshman. I am very satisfied with my schedule (I'll could make me more or less even). Monday is by far my longest Uni-day, my last lecture ends at 21.50 clock.

follows to this day, then relax without first university and "only" twice with training. Wednesday is a bit more employment then announced: Uni about three hours, but that no afternoon session. Thursday only a half hour university. And Friday, it'll be back around two hours. So, I'm really pleased.

My courses are: Entertainment, Business and Media in Today's Society, Writing 120 (Writing next semester then follows 140 and I am therefore ready), American and California history and Climate Change.

the weekend had the SMU Dallas invited to a Swim Meet. It was a really cool race because he was different than the others. There are six teams invited. Each team is allowed to take only eight swimmers and one diver, each swimmer only three times per allowed to swim section. And the pool has only six lanes.

was floated on Friday and Saturday from 19.30 bis 21.00 clock. After each race, followed by five minutes of rest, so the swimmers could swim a little loose. Each team had to make two athletes per race, there was A-and B-runs.

We have fought very bravely and sell expensive. Although we were only third with 300 points (the winner had 318 points, the second 302), but we need not hide it, because the front teams all have a pity have taken and we have set out only in swimming trunks. The only competitor who is taken up in swimwear, we have clearly dominated.

I liked the atmosphere in the team very much, because everyone is gone at the start and had the will to win, even if it was a disadvantage. The fact that it will not quite make it in the end was a pity, but as already said, we have earned respect and recognition as a team.

I personally was also a pretty good result for me to achieve over 200 freestyle. With the other Race, I was less happy, but I am glad that the coach has taken mmich, and I draw my conclusions from each race.

Tomorrow is the holiday of Martin Luther King Jr., which means that we do not have Uni and "only" once water training and once in strength training.

I'll probably spend my day at the beach in Malibu again (like today J ).

I wish you a wonderful week.

Dima

PS: I almost forgot it. Thomas Rupprath in the jungle camp on RTL. Unfortunately, I could look at me any videos or the like, but I hope I still find funny videos of him.

Speaking of funny videos, I recently discovered an ... click here

from left: David Salo, Chase Block, I, Jack Wagner, Vladimir Morozov, Clement Lefert, Dilon Conoly, Alex Landrum, Steven Star, Patrick White

0 comments:

Post a Comment