Monday, January 31, 2011

Bells Palsey Alchoholics

finally grown up!


As it seems many of you know I had my birthday on Saturday 29 January. congratulates I wanted to thank all those who love me that way. If I every individual would have written back, I would sit well next week, still working J . I was really pleased with the very many congratulations and I have read every single one.

I had a great evening at dinner with my friends. By the way I am now 21 years old. What is in Germany not so much, I opened all the doors in the U.S. and makes me an adult.

We also have two new roommates in our apartment. My roommates have bought two snakes that live now in a terrarium with us. There are small "Bloodred" but they are even larger with time. Fortunately, I'm not afraid of that or something.

In my theater class on Monday we had a cool Guestspeeker: Pauley Perrette, the star of the TV series NCIS. Maybe they know one or the other. I knew them by sight, but the show I've looked at before. I'm curious to see who my professor invites still do and then actually comes wrer: finally, the stars have already spend a lot of time without being paid for it.

Swimming is now getting serious. Next weekend we have two Duel Meets from Berkeley and Stanford. Both cities are in California, so we have to fly over an hour and then go from one to the other city by bus. Both colleges are very strong and it will be a great challenge for us. In Berkeley, for example, floats Nathan Adrian (gold medal winners in Beijing with the 4x100 freestyle relay). But it is not only good individuals that play a role in such Meets, but each and every swimmer can make the difference. It's the same with German Team Championships .

A month later we have the Pac10. The are all solids, which are grouped in the "District" Pac. The Pac10 has the best level, because the universities are best swimming on the west coast.

All the people who still have no standard time for the NCAA in late March, are preparing specifically for the Pac10. The plan is that even as many as possible qualify for the NCAA and thus can strengthen our team. For every man will bring more points.

According to the NCAA will be changed. The college season is over then, driving many home and train there. I will stay here and prepare myself with the pros at the German championships.

This was a small seasonal overview. It now everything will go very quickly, so you have to stay healthy and take every training session. Also, I now try to write good notes, so I when I travel a lot, have not too great a disadvantage.

Greetings from Los Angeles


Dima

Unfortunately not a good quality


0 comments:

Post a Comment