Monday, January 24, 2011

My 11 Month Old Has A Cold And Vomiting

carrot and stick


Dear diary,

the last week has gone really great for me. UNITECHNIK it was almost like in the holidays. Because of the holiday on Monday is my day off even the most demanding disappeared (almost our entire Team has spent the day at the beach in Malibu). Since classes on Tuesday and Thursday for me, I was in terms of the study, not very busy.

this I had the feeling that everything comes back sooner or later - this time the training was very demanding. Now I train every morning and afternoon with Ous Mellouli, and you can imagine you sure that you always swim in sixth gear in order to keep up with an Olympic champion or not to drop too far. I had the feeling that my coach saw that he us almost the entire week rather shooed has, so there were two units in which trained only a few sprints off, a couple of season change and sometimes even water polo has been played. True to the principle of carrots and sticks.

was the last workout of the week then geballert course again, but I am very happy with the week. So this might work.

On Wednesday I received from one of my roommates my early birthday gift. He took me to my first NBA game to the Los Angeles Staples Center downtown. Los Angeles Clippers (which by the way the German Chris Kaman played) against the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Clippers have won, and Blake Griffin has made the dunk of the evening. A really cool experience. My next game will be determined but the Lakers are J .

I have also learned that one the saying "a blessing in disguise" can also use the other way around. When I read the invitation of the German Sports Aid for the "Ball des Sports 2011 'this week in my mailbox, I thought first:" Oh how cool that I am invited to this event again. "One second later I realized that I have to this ball in February, unfortunately, can not walk and was forced to cancel.

By 2009 I was invited to the ball of the sport. This was truly a memorable evening and a great experience. It has something special when all German sports stars find themselves together and can be one of them.

I wish you a relaxing evening,

until next Monday

Dima

PS Everyone who I really like the car brand Aston Martin and the singer Drake should click here ...

C hase Bloch and I at the NBA game at Staples Center

0 comments:

Post a Comment