Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Adimon Mfc Application Has Stopped Working

island Fyn Denmark

Today finally a day without rain! The last week was actually rained every day, sometimes more, sometimes less. One day I was doing even a "rainy day", and stayed in the tent. According to information from locals of this changing weather is probably a typical Danish summer. Since one wishes but the heat back almost 2 weeks ago. But really it, soaked to the bone I'm not yet become.
Enough about the weather! Find myself today in Svendborg, which is the southernmost tip of the island Fünn. So I have the last few days, cpl. West coast of the island ready to ride. Very beautiful, with wonderful views and beaches. But also very hilly, a constant up and down! like now I understand why a Dane told me before that, they are also called the Danish Alps :-) For Danish conditions suit it.

Also have actively used these natural campsites. Yesterday, for the last time, on the small peninsula Helnas associated with Fünn. Big area, I have found a magnificent place, all to myself. On a hill, with a direct view the "small circle" that is, the Baltic Sea. There was even a fire pit, unfortunately I did not anbekommen despite intensive efforts, the stupid fire was maybe damp. This morning I put my alarm clock at 5.30. Was that is, 2 days on Helnas, yesterday I could rest well and thus break this morning. Right outside my tent door I could see the sunrise, just terrific! Unfortunately my camera is broken since yesterday, so I could no pictures, so just be my inner pictures :-)
really nice places, I would like to see also for Germany. Example for a few days ago I slept with an older couple in a huge garden, Gabs shower in the basement. And all for cut in half by a commercial camping!

morning drive to Langeland and then by ferry to Lolland. From there it will probably go with the ferry back to Germany, the island of Fehmarn. As far as I still on the Baltic coast Radle I do not know. Either way, I had a beautiful northern Baltic Sea Tour, 4 weeks seen and experienced, and to this day was about 1600 km cycled.

there some new photos ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment