Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Small Red Dots On Tongue

The new Bow-Vision Trail


As here, last weekend of bow-Vision Trail was built on new location.

I considered seriously in transforming help, but had other commitments last weekend known , and thus could not be there ...

But in order to quickly test the new site, I arranged with my friend Sebastian Widow - which converted at the weekend - on a ride through the course.

"Oh, so you know me, my arrows have pink feathers and pink pompom ..."

Well I was curious ...


The new course is coming from Wolfertsfeld a bit more than before. Instead of the usual way to turn right just after the village, it's a bit further to the left - but it is well marked, it can actually do not miss it.

As agreed, I met the bullet slices Sebastian, and without much Einschießerei it went straight into the course. can
The first shot is a high level, from where several animals (including a bear, heron, dinosaurs) shoot.


continues with the usual 3D forest dwellers and quickly becomes clear that the new road never ever come even close to that of the old course.
Sorry ... Nevertheless

was trying to make an interesting course, some good opportunities we have yet, I'm thinking the next time is still around, and converted.
The new way must first run, it often goes has to crouch to draw arrows, or through narrow lanes of the way ...


was unfortunately made most of the animals on ultra-wide ...
Perhaps like the bow like athletes, I was too far. The beautiful red peg
hunting on the old course I really missed.

Perhaps there is still a future hunting stake, I'd like to see in the name of the primitive archers. A number of possibilities for beautiful shots I've ever seen in any case - even from other angles ...

were on the road today ...

I'm optimistic that of course - as at Jan recent years is the standard - is constantly being improved, and gradually the feeling of uniqueness sets of bow-Vision course.
Stay tuned with the honey bear and the lynx, a start has been made ...

Thanks to Sebastian for the company today, it was great fun. I hope we meet again somewhere, because I'm looking forward on it ...


comment to this post write

0 comments:

Post a Comment