Sunday, August 1, 2010

Batavus Starflite Moped

For Widow friends ...

A small Black Widow meetings ...


Blues Doc and I were invited for this weekend at Doreen and Dusty, in Mitschützen the groups of my last tournaments, and we also users of the Widow-Friends Forum.

Friday lunch pick-up loaded bows, arrows, my Treestand Buck, drove several Bratwürscht Nuremberg and other equipment in the Palatinate Forest.

D & D have chosen their domicile tough on the needs of archers from the terrace you can parcours moderately without problems and threats to neighbors in the garden distributed 3D shoot animals ...


The term "home course" give it a whole new meaning.
The arches were in any event the whole weekend stretched and within reach ...





evening was grilled and talk shop, even a night shooting was brought up spontaneously - There are no pictures of them to get left ...

About the entertainment value of such weekend events in a friendly society with like-minded people I need to lose and no more words, it was quite simply brilliant ...

The Fab Four ...


... that what I call happy faces (The Fab Four)


people, thank you very much, that we get this done, thanks to D & D for their invitation and to all for your friendship!
hard to top ...

Lambsborn has got the Swampers
and they've been known to shoot an arrow or two
lord they get me off so much
they pick me up when I'm feeling blue
now how about you?



comment to this post write

0 comments:

Post a Comment