Thursday, August 12, 2010

Driver's Licence Renewal Worthington Oh

Kiel Kiel bike 2010

find myself since last night again in the "base camp"! Fortunately I had reserved from Hamburg, a bicycle parking lot, is probably not in the IC, but after what has happened yesterday everything there, not really recommended.
In Hanover rose adds a large family with 4 or 5 wheels. Immediately began the family patriarch to command his children to distribute to which reserved parking spaces, they should make the wheels. Then it felt like it had had to come to one of these places was a wheel of a woman not reserved. The train was beginning again to drive, the top dog was always hectic. He immediately went into the cabin stood in front and shouted in the crowd: "Whose bike is number 158?" Shy reported to the woman "that is probably mine."
"They want to see my reserved seat, you get away to you there."
now but the cycle compartment was already packed with wheels, holidays, summer high season thus also regarding the carriage of bicycles on trains.
So concluded the lady right, "what shall I do, where to go?"
"That's your problem not mine," whispered back the family bull!
I realized how slow I went to the resentment. The woman was then finally went into the bicycle compartment was full of wheels, noisy children and a family man unfriendly.

Somehow then I found a solution, the woman hung her bicycle in one of the last free stand and the father was able to slowly go down.
to me when I considered myself how I would react if one wheel is on my reserved parking space? Now, as so often, the power that matters.

And that's what me, that's why I describe this little episode here in such detail. For me, this is a good example of the ugly face of selfishness and self-centeredness, which is observed more often, unfortunately.
Whether the money-grabbing camping operator on the Baltic Sea ("Then I'll get you € 12.30 - not a word of thanks, who's cooking and who is a waiter?), Or the condescending warden of the hostel in Husum apparently over the years "Tunnel vision" has become last, and but not least, the owner of the natural campsite in Denmark told me the day of arrival, "all same price and on departure twice requested, because then at once the dirty and smelly wooden hut in which I had slept no more "same price" was.

This all so small stories are the way they lived, and now after the tour once again going through mentally.
Above all, it is the nice, positive and human stories remain the most on my hang and an even weeks or months later amazed delight and leave. And so I want to focus, direct the beam of attention.

Allen progress is to be mentioned here my last and most hospitable and humane at the same event. Shortly before Neumünster I stood in a small village, looked at the map, I had moved a little and was promptly approached by a woman of about fifty. As it turned out she was the wife of the mayor of this town and offered me after about 5 minutes, I could sleep one night with you in the arbor. After brief reflection, I accepted the offer gratefully and got not only a free night on a mattress, no even a lunch and dinner and the next morning to finish a breakfast. The mite was rejected friendly and offered so I could only with a thousand Thank you sincerely, and the words "Nice to see there are such people" leave in a sunny day cycling.
can in this series of wonderful experiences to classify and countless small episodes that many friendly and helpful passers-by, I asked for directions, the man of me in Hamburg on a free public. WC go read (0,60 €), the woman wore my pockets with the train, the helper - and hospitality of the Berlin Radler Mandy and Alex, and by all the other little niceties in a Allag Radwan conveyor. All this

together and in the change, coupled with the breathtaking natural beauty, the hardships and settlements, the sun and the rain, the storm and the calm, the heat and cold, all this makes up a tour, shapes, forms and inspires one to think about life and new tours, how simple and beautiful it can be, without consumption, abundance and status symbols!

Well, and I am now the simple things in "daily life" to enjoy, own shower, toilet and bed specially. Sometimes it can be so easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment