Monday, December 13, 2010

Accelerated Emt Course Florida

My dream: A fitness room outdoor

Dear diary,

after a very exciting and busy last weeks This week started very comfortable. It was no longer taught, and I had actually even a final exam on Tuesday to compete in Oceanography. After my last exam in my first semester I started training again in the daily double units. It is difficult enough for a Tapperphase to start again with the right training, but the faster you are there on the mountain, the sooner you can begin to improve the training level. Since we will have a training camp early next year in Long Beach, I would again be available for training.

On 15 December, all students of the USC leave the dormitories, as all exams are over and the university is closed. I will spend five days until my departure to Germany for a friend off campus. About a month I will not enter my room can, so I have now pack for the days in LA, for my stay in Germany and the upcoming training camp in Long Beach. Above all, I must the documents I am for my flight home 20th December need not leave the room, or I have a problem.

Dave Salo, and Jeremy Kipp (Kotrainer) are now on the way to the short course World Cup Dubai. Dave continues with a U.S. coach. Kipp hopefully bring a few good people to LA (on me he is in this way, emerges from the Short Course Championship 2009).

Ah! I almost forgot: This weekend, yet there is a Duel Meet against the Universaty of Las Vegas. The UNLV should not be underestimated, because after all they beat Arizona, and we have just moved a month ago the short straw against this team. Many USC people will be prepared for this competition, because not all were able to qualify at the Nationals for the NCAA Championship, so the match against UNLV is an additional chance. I hope that people create their qualifying times, as many ways to qualify, it will no longer exist. And the more people make it to the NCAA Championships, the more points we can.

Today I felt a bit like me on vacation. The weather was wonderful with 29 ° C can not be beaten. After a long sleep and sunbathe by the pool, I still feel an urge to move. So I'm gone for an hour to the gym and I have moved a couple of iron. Apart from the fact that I had to start anyway after a long break from weight training again, I also enjoy it. I will even say as my hobby. If the time and the power is there and the weather is still good, then I get your appetite to go to the gym and lift weights. The only thing it would do even better, a weight room would be outdoors.

I'm looking forward to next week: Good weather, no college and a competition to crown the end.

But even more I'm looking forward to going home ...

Greetings

Dima

0 comments:

Post a Comment