Monday, December 20, 2010

Best Deodorants Without Anitpersperant

best time to complete

best time to complete

Hello friends,

this maybe my last post for this year because next Sunday I'll have to go skiing in Austria and are unlikely to find time to write. I am reporting now for nearly four months in Los Angeles, and I must say, it's fun to sit down every Sunday and pass the revue last week to leave. Since I now can list quite a few entries in my blog, it is cool for me, if you are just by reading the first few weeks and remember this time. It is noticeable, as past races incredibly fast time. The visits to my blog I've found that you also interested in what happened here so and how my life is shaped in the United States. I hope this will still remain J .

But now to my week: It was actually very relaxed, but again I have trained more, but the fact that I had no more plain, the whole was more than compensated. Unfortunately the weather was here in LA this week, not so rosy. It was gray, and the last three days it rained continuously in fact.

On Friday we had the University of Las Vegas as guests, we have clearly defeated in a Duel Meet in cold and windy conditions. I won the 200 yard freestyle in a time of 1:38,72 minutes, was added, a second place behind my teammate over 100 Yards Butterfly in a time of 49.2 seconds. I wanted to swim the 100 Butterfly, was then but little disappointed with the result because I know I can swim faster. But well, I now have there are a time and this will continue to expand in the next race.

On Saturday, I'm still driven to the "Sectionals" to Long Beach. A kind of district championship for the District of Southern California ", which was attended by teams from Nevada. I have not looked through it, but is not so important. In any case, mainly high schools participated. us it was just about to make some people in this year their duty time for the NCAA championship, and actually we have just recorded some best and qualifying times. In the final over 100 yards freestyle, I could even my time beaten by the Nationals to two hundredths and was very pleased with the successful conclusion in a time of 44.06 seconds. I've tried a few things in this race and I am optimistic that in the future I can be much faster over this distance.

was over 200 butterfly I unfortunately disqualified in the preliminaries. I was told that I have made a breaststroke kick while swimming, which is absolutely impossible, because firstly I would have noticed that and secondly I would slow down the total. But oh well, there was not mainly swam at a very high level, so I assume that the referees were more than lay people trained.

morning I fly to Germany at last, and after what I've noticed from the news and newspapers, I'm already prepared a frosty period. But the cold weather and the long flight my anticipation reduce in any way.

I think I will be quite busy, because, among other things, are scheduled to physicians. I will of course see as much as possible from my friends, of course, spend some time with my family and girlfriend, and besides, I'm of course also go into training to get me fitzuhalten for the upcoming training camp.

After Christmas I'm going for three days after the Ischgl skiing. goes on 1.1.11 at 10 clock in the morning then again my flight to Los Angeles, so I will be in respect of my New Year's Eve is somewhat limited, but I'm sure I'll think of something beautiful.

I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, enjoy the time together. I am sure that I appreciate the time with my family a lot more.

And I wish you a happy new year 2011!

Sincerely

Dima

0 comments:

Post a Comment