Friday, December 31, 2010

How To Make Trinity Ring

The Year in Review 2010 ...


you remember, right?
mid-December 2009, I had ordered from the Widow guys with a PSA 55 # @ 30 ".
result is the wooden dream in mid-February 2010 ...
Unparalleled the arches of Missouri!


***

Widow friends: out


Yet the enthusiasm of the PSA, I started on March 01, a project that I had already spent several months in the head
The forum "Widow of Friends", a. Forum for fans of Black Widow Bows, bow stamp from Nixa / Mo.

With little prior knowledge of php and without the slightest idea if there ever will log on once someone went off ...
we are now about 80 users that are more or less fall under the spell of the widows.
A nice round, where is the respect for the views of other more tangible. With such a positive development of the whole, I honestly did not expect, the more fun to me the whole thing ...
Thank Widow's friends ...


***


The tournaments:
The first tournament of the year was in Collenberg where I have friends still provides a place - thank you for thinking of me have.


And what has been called into the landscape of the Spessart, tried at least until mid-September to none. Groups of animals so naturally conjured up in the area - there did not want to move the mouth.
A beautiful tournament, many thanks to the wonderful group with Birgit, Dorte, Marius, Martin and Otmar ...

This year Neubrunn was split for me - advantage was I could also look forward to it twice ...

fellowships have developed into friendships there, which I am very happy - thank you friends ...
I have seen men laugh and cry and was, at one Fire festbetoniert like, although other fire would certainly have been interesting.
Everyone is looking to leave his chair ...


really far - close to 300 km. Who wants to Dodenau , I tiiieef and well into the Hessian hinterland. Awfully nice was that it was Rittersbow Jr. - the men for the first time traveling alone. And then in a tent.

The tournament was top notch, unfortunately, not the weather. We both noticed that we are still very inexperienced in the tents at not so great weather.
Nevertheless, a great weekend - thanks to the friends who have supported us, thanks also to the puppets in our group, which made it easy Jörn have to Walk the tournament ...

As always with good hospitality in Helmstadt , the tournament is still as it was - well made and beautiful - in spite of all leagues. Thank you very specifically just for that and for their hospitality to Roger and his troops.


A nice camp below my trailer where nice people come together, there was also.
This is what matters most to me now ...

Monheim at a new location, I would say even better than the years before, even though it certainly means a lot more work for the guys and gals to Helmut and Franz. All first , Chase up from coffee to water.

The work was worth it to keep your hospitality, your enthusiasm will be - burn this year must necessarily reflect the fire, where the beaver pond.
For what it is on its feet is something special ...
Thank you very much.

This time was of the tournaments in Böttigheimer and Hettstadt a tournament weekend on Main - with friends around the campfire starting Thursday. Traditionally, it was

Friday with a round, going on in Collenberg, then Böttigheimer on Saturday, on Sunday, the crowd finally broke after Hettstadt.
Only a few remained behind, including my family and I to pre-departure still enjoy a small white sausage breakfast. Thanks to Michael ...
The weekend was again a highlight of the year!

for next weekend we went up into the Rhone, on the Jubiläumsturier the Rednecks (for the 10th time the Bowhunter held their tournament).


Was it found last year already, super nice and were there for the first time together a couple of shooters to Group 28 - this year it was simply stunning.

hair Just put what I like best - thanks to Scott and the Rednecks for this exceptionally beautiful tournament.

The group 28 were This year again, great atmosphere again, again great results - overall a dream halt. I hope very much that we can start next year Sun
As a group, 28 in this composition (hint, hint, eh Rebecca).


In the right image, an error is hidden - if you find him?

Thank you once again at this point: Vanessa, Guido, Helmut, Jörg, Jürgen, and Hans F. ...
a nice weekend with many, many friends and a few friends Widow.

As indicated in the annual review last year, I wanted to reduce the number of tournament and Thus, it was the 2010, only in October, the final tournament on the course Jürgens Bärleinsgraben to which I was kindly invited back.


And as in Monheim was the ambience, the good mood and sit together with friends more important than points or rivalry.
a few goals, a few beers benches, which on the fire and a half of beer. And of course the right people, all it takes.
Thanks Juergen, that you look back the effort you made to put something together with your son for us on the legs.
Just say when and I'm back ...


***

Throughout the year there were several visits to Abenberg course, Alfeld, Collenberg and Donzdorf.
Everywhere I was with nice people on the road or sitting around campfires anywhere - always a great atmosphere - great!

Something very special was the Widow Weekend at Dorte and Marius end of July while Doc and I were invited Blues ...


Thank you for the great time, folks ...


***

And so soon after the new year, I would say it was the most beautiful arch year for me, this year 2010.
What is clear to the good people I now know what is but also because I and my family was a bit excited about these people and they are more often on the road with me.
There are many interesting people, time is too precious to waste them with freaks ...

also a very important factor for the class year, I was of the guys from Black Widow Bows built my bow in hand, which gives me such great pleasure that I would discard it does not like to ...


***

As always, first of all one of you to my wife and my son. Without their understanding would be, nothing at all - thank you!

Thanks to my friends Dorte and Marius, who have somehow managed to get there, where was never a man before them, to Jörg Th and Mark for supporting the forum and in life, and Otmar Birgit, Andrea and Thomas - every time we go come with me heart on. Since your super ...

to know him, is to love him ...

At the other good people: Karly, Stephanie, Bianca and Zara, Betty, Tom, Jana, Michael, Andrew and all the others who sit around the tripod.

to Horst, Hans, Jörg, and Bernd Heinz for the many tours through the club circuit, the users of the Widow of Friends forum, keep up the ... Thanks to

the guys in Nixa for your beautiful curves. Dreams of Wood worked ...
Thank you for your beautiful black widow bows Bows - wooden dreams ...

to the group at 28 in Wendhausen, Vanessa, Guido, Helmut, and Hans Jörg, the Mitschützen from the different groups in the tournaments, Nicole, Andrew, Melanie, Sven
etc. To the rednecks for a horny weekend special Scott, Yvonne, Rebecca and Lars. To my
Helmstädter, Josef, Jürgen G. and Jürgen F. and all other Longbow friends.

to Christophe for the wonderful knife, I done to deserve it?


Many thanks to all you was fantastic again this year ...

And please remember to be the one with the bow does not have your competitor, it could also be your friend ...

In this sense I wish you a happy new year. See you then, maybe in here or out on the peg ...

Achim - in 2011, to all "skins"


comment to this post write

0 comments:

Post a Comment