Monday, February 7, 2011

Carribean Themedappitizers

Olympic champion as Kotrainer


Hello,

as already announced, stood at the last a small race weekend trip to northern California on the program. On Friday at 6 clock it started: A combined team of the USC swim team went in the direction of Oakland. Pleasant: The flight from Los Angeles took only one hour.

The University of Berkeley was our first goal we were there on Friday against the currently best team in the college league. And in a duel with the best we have drawn the short straw in the overall standings. Berkeley will swim this year for the title, and we're not that far. My 200 yard freestyle was my best race, with 1:37,5 minute I'm still just two seconds over my best time.

On Saturday we drove through San Francisco to Stanford. There we have the expected time for the second-best team. Against the "University of Stanford, we were able erschwimmen no victory, but this time the races were becoming scarce and we have registered more points to our account. Unfortunately, our two seasons have been disqualified for an alleged jump start. However, that was somewhat questionable, because there was no electronic evidence, but was decided by the naked eye - it is almost impossible to decide this way about hundredths of a second.

I do my best race in the 4x100 medley relay swam, for the crawl and it took 43.33 seconds (at the Nationals in December I had a 42.92). I was a little surprised that I was so fast, because during the race I had not felt at all quickly. Then the 100 breast followed with 57.11 seconds (my second best time so far at the Nationals, it was 54.69). After a ten minute break I went for the first time over 500 yards into Wssser - solid, but still highly expandable 4:32 minutes came out of it. Last but I am still swimming as the last swimmer in the 4x50 freestyle relay team, my fastest 50 yard split - 20.09 seconds.

All races were swum with Badhose course again. I felt these two events within 20 hours as a very good workout. Exactly what we need now . In addition, there were pending before the competition the last two major championships of the College League: the Pac10 and the NCAA.

Now it is getting serious, and I'm looking forward to participate in one of the best competitions in the world.

What I found even more super is that Ousama Mellouli, Olympic champion in 2008, traveled with a Kotrainer and has looked after us great. He cares as a former swimmer at USC and is concerned also about the current team, as well as other alumni, the alumni.

Until next time

Dima

PS I finally, these commercial discovered by the Klitschko brothers. I'm not sure how old is already, but I link it here a try.


downtown San Francisco

0 comments:

Post a Comment