Sunday, July 25, 2010

Etiquette Congratulations On Pregnancy



since Friday I'm in Denmark. Has moved to Husum very nice, always on the dike along straight monotone. At 19.30 I had crossed the border, at the end 105 mileage on the odometer. Just over the border there was a campground.
is the principle here probably slightly more relaxed than in Germany. Failed to set up my tent the next morning, I then paid. Did it make me
aufschwatzen out Camping Card. Denmark is definitely more expensive in terms of food, which was also known. The more you later with Scandinavia is all the more expensive it becomes clear leader must then be Norway, which I've heard from different people.
The wind me down since day one, northwest wind that is full of wind. Normally, the route from south to north is the best in terms of the wind. But can here on the west coast probably the turning quickly. The last 2 days was no longer there than on the 50 km day. After that I felt so corrupt as to 100!

up here is much cooler than recently in Germany, during the day around 22 degrees and very changeable. When it rains here it really, as last night, heavy rain with strong wind gusts. The whole is then also a test for the tent, which has been passed well.
is so changeable remain so the rest of the week, sun and clouds go away. When the sun comes through a wonderful game to watch clouds in the sky.

Today I am 10 km above the dam on the island of Romo fought. The island was my warmest of different people recommended. Am today at a campsite.
the moment I pay for it, I cut about 10 €, had expected more, which probably also farther north, according to reports to expect one.
There is also a directory of so-called natural storage areas, of which there are "only" around 1000 in the country.
Will stay here first times 2-3 days, insert a day of rest tomorrow after 3 weeks.

As I drive then do not know yet exactly, is probably also depends on how is the weather and the wind turns :-)

Apart from these difficult conditions, I am impressed so far with Denmark's beautiful scenery and nice people that here in South Jutland very common to speak German.

PS New photos online!

0 comments:

Post a Comment