Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams Piano Sheet

's going to go now ...

Hi,

it is again an eventful week behind me.

The first thing I did on Monday when the offices were open, I've changed my course "The Greek in the West" against "Oceanography (Oceanology). This course I want to vote anyway, but unfortunately he was already full. There are usually but after the first week, many students, their exchange rates, so for me again was a place free.

Since Wednesday afternoon, no training takes place, I finally found time to take care of a cell phone and a (new) bike. Now I'm back through and through mobile. One big surprise was when my friends Thomas Lurz (world champion in open water swimming) and Thomas Rupprath (former world record holder and one of Germany's most successful swimmer ever) came by briefly. They were on their way to Hawaii, where they float a free-water season.

I also made an unpleasant experience with the laws in the U.S.:

When I buy my phone in downtown LA, are we (Sarah Poewe and I) arrived ten minutes late to our car, and already there were a police officer and a tow truck. We were able to smile a few excuses and minimize the damage to "only" 85 dollar ticket. I was then told later that there is only so expensive because we have parked in downtown and the amount of the penalty depends on the particular place.

Another thing that struck me directly: prices on the signs in the stores are always named without tax. It is therefore in a store and think: "Oh but this is cheap." Until one to checkout is and once up paying 20 to 30 percent ...

For goods such as food or medication, the tax rate low. Yet for all that is classified as a "luxury good" - as electronics, jewelry, alcohol, cigarettes - and the tax rate is quite high. Just as well that drinking, smoking athlete in any way.

On Thursday, the college football season has begun. College football is very popular in America. Each game will be televised, it will Betting completed, and thousands of fans travel to away matches with their teams. I think I am not opposed to far out of the window when I do it with the Football League, or at least see the second division.

The USC has one of the best teams, so it is a must for all students to watch the games. In home games, get student-athletes find tickets to the stadium where 80,000 people place. Start of the season the USC-football player to have won Hawaii 49:36. The next home game against Virginia will then probably be my first football game at the stadium.

It's really crazy how popular Football is at USC. Once I was in training and I have looked into the sky. Suddenly five jets flying over the campus and a rallying cry for our Football in the sky.

On Monday, we have really started training, so with a 20-hour week. Until now we have our body by swimming a bit and prepare technical exercises, strength training, stability and walking on the forthcoming burden. But now it's finally ready, now it's done what I came here. Now we can finally right again into the water.

works with the English it with me always better. The more I talk, the more I learn and become more confident. I find it just sometimes hard to understand everything, what do the professors - they talk, stop at a higher level. But a bit of time I give me.

I wish you a wonderful week.

Greetings

Dima


0 comments:

Post a Comment