Sunday, September 5, 2010

Walk In Clinic Pediatrics Toronot

Darmstadt Marathon!

Anyone who knows me knows, sometimes I have crazy ideas :-) So I did during my Kiel bike ride on the idea of human basic stamina I have on my return so enough, that is running but this year, after over 10 years as a runner, your first marathon? In recent years I have often thought of me but then not really dared approach.

To all the head shaking, I know the bike and run two pairs of shoes, particularly with regard to the muscular strain.
But the thought solidified and so it came to action. After my tour, I began an intensive training course, which lasted about 3 weeks (normal 10-14). The most famous marathon in our region (Frankfurt) is the end of October, this was clearly too long to me, then offered the Darmstadt Marathon of the date and place nearby.

From the outset it was clear that time is not important to me, finishing is the goal, so arrive no matter what. And what can I say, I have now managed to get just got reassigned to 05:07 hours the finisher medal, but rather destroy happy to have just an indescribable feeling made it! Darmstadt
The marathon was a mix of city and countryside Marathon with a few bad pitches, which was run in two rounds. The first lap I was able to jog through good, the second was expected, brutal, from KM 27 of the endurance battle, began to mentally and physically. Going to a change of jogging and it was until shortly before the stadium and then to cross in a slow trot to the finish line.

Even though I now here with a (normal) muscle sit, I'm glad that I have dared, once again has been shown not to think too much, DO!

regenerate First of all, and then we'll see what I like about the new "crazy ideas" come ..:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment