Monday, September 13, 2010

Spore Patch 3.7 Problem Mac

Klitschko gave it via Facebook

Hello Friends,

am now for a month in the U.S.. That time has gone by incredibly fast. This is really awesome, I can still remember exactly how I saw my friends the last time at the airport, and first of my night: When I arrived in LA, saw the beautiful skyline of the city from the highway and the first time entered my room.

have in the past four weeks I received a lot of information and get an insight into the college system as it is there to live as a student and athlete to learn and train.

But now to my week: On Monday, Labour Day was in the United States, a holiday, on the other ha closed - including the University J . So I was able to time with Thomas Lurz and Thomas Rupprath spend, who on their way back from Hawaii made another three days in LA hold. On Tuesday Thomsen (Lurz) came to the afternoon session and has served us in the water company.

The training will now be intensified. We have next to the water, stability and strength training also started spinning. That makes me a lot of fun, I ride my bicycle and always try to in the same time a larger Distance to be covered. Next week we will be divided into three groups: Short Sprint, Middle and Long Sprint Sprint, so that people who swim around the same tracks, swim together in a group of different plans.

I'm probably in the middle sprint group. There are a lot of good people. I'm looking forward to, to measure myself against them.

On weekends, many sporting events that interest me.

For example, Vladimir Klitschko in Frankfurt against Samuel Peter will defend his world title success and has improved its co-ratio further. I like the Klitschko brothers really like, there are athletes and exemplary in every respect, and I wish I could see more of them fighting. When I learned that Wladimir is fighting this time in Frankfurt, I already wanted to buy a ticket - but then have I seen the date and realized that I would be at the time no longer in Germany. A friend commented to me then the whole fight via Facebook because he was not able to transfer in the United States.

The next event was the derby in the Bundesliga. About the Mainz 2-1 win over the FCK I was very happy. The third victory in the third game is A sensational start to the season. Keep it up!

The third top event, which I had already been announced, was the first home game of the USC football team. The Olympic Stadium in 1984, filled with 93,000 spectators, cheerleaders, the dance all the time on the sidelines, mascots, fireworks, a school band and students who ride disguised as a Trojan horse. Between all this took place in the game. It was really a super atmosphere in the stadium, an experience that you must have once made. The game was not very exciting, but our college has won 17:14 against Virginia. This was the second victory in the second game.

have also looked on Friday I have a volleyball game of the USC women.

The entire swim team was there to support the girls. They have won their third game in a row.

As you can see, there are a lot of sporting events, you can visit, that's really cool. I can not wait for the college basketball season begins.

Until next time and greetings



0 comments:

Post a Comment