Monday, September 20, 2010

How To Make Side Bang With Sewn Weave

Spring or Die! can

Hi,

to my last post to make, I want you still show a video in which David Haye Wladimir Klitschko again asking for a fight (click here for video; Vladimir challenges so official David, as ever there was a fight between the two, but David that has had to cancel at the last eye view)

were on Monday to the University of Southern California gathered all student-athletes to listen to a man who talks about an important issue. The man was Michael Franzese, he was once a very powerful member of the Columbo family, one of the five families from which the famous "La Cosa Nostra Mafia exists.

Franzese is now a sort of motivational speaker and speaks to young people in particular and young adults in schools and universities.

It was about drugs, gangs, "the street", but above all to gambling, and of his own experiences, the mistakes he has made and learn from where we should. An interesting man, even if he was a criminal. (If you want to know about it, then click here ).

My week was pretty good, except that I did not train on Wednesday because I had a cold bit. I did not want it degenerates, so I'd rather have exposed one day. Overall, the training is still, again, but I notice that I get out of the hole into which is each athlete after the summer break.

The university is more demanding. Soon to be the first exams. Therefore, the next week is very tiring, because every time I learn, I must not only learn the material, which is in question, but also tens of thousands of foreign words that I have to look up before then. But I think I've found my rhythm, and also slowly coming here one day.

On Friday, the entire swimming & diving team is driven to team building to Santa Barbara. There was a workout on the beach, there were also some Rounds of 16 degrees (Celsius J ) cold water swimming. But the highlight was a four-hour tour in the mountains. The walking tour was billed as, but somehow it all evolved into rock or free climbing. We are climbing up a mountain, but there was no path or the like. Only rocks, stones, sand, ashes, spent trees and shrubs (as there often is burning in the mountains, because it is so hot and so dry). It was really dangerous, for if the mountain had begun innocently, he ended with seemingly insurmountable slopes and cliffs, columns, and a jungle of burnt wood. And we had no ropes or other auxiliary items. It would have been virtually impossible without getting outside help to the extreme. The team has held together really well, it was to help each other and from time to time also saved from truly dangerous situations.

So a mountain is really deceptive, because when you're down, you do not see the point. You always think that it's not far, but if you've made a section and believes that one is on target, we see the next section. So you never know exactly when the peak is reached, and that makes it a difficult to divide the forces.

We needed about three hours for the ascent and about an hour to get back down safely.

I am very impressed by the girls of the team, because this will have done it all. There were situations where I have asked myself: "Oh man, how I'll make that now" Or where you had to jump and if you did not make it landed in a really great difficulties. But somehow it all survived intact. This was a great experience and I'm sure I did not do this for the last time.

What I still have to mention essential: Mainz 05 2-0 won against Werder Bremen and that AWAY! Thus, the Mainzer now in first place in the Bundesliga and have also worked out a good lead. Here you go to the current football league table.

I hope you have a good weekend and spent tanked enough power for the new week.

Best wishes to all

Dima



0 comments:

Post a Comment