Monday, October 11, 2010

Bloating From Umbilical

pros are not welcome here Not everyone knows the

Hi,

this week I will you a bit about the " National Collegiate Athletic Association, NCAA briefly explain. The NCAA plays in college sports a large role, and every athlete who wants to come because of a scholarship in the USA must be familiar with this institution.

The NCAA controls the entire college sports in the United States has strict laws when it comes to this. Every athlete or each team strives to win at the end of the season the NCAA title, since this is the highest and most honorable in American college sports.

There are countless laws of the NCAA, which directly relate to the athlete, the coach, the team and the entire College. I have a few made like this experience, such as:

- It is determined exactly how often the coach who recruited you, or to entice tries may call you up to a week.

- It strictly forbidden to make the recruits with gifts, money or other things, the College tasty.

- The highest law is: The college sports is an amateur sport! It may go no professionals for a college team at the start.

And that brings me to my current problem: Since I, like many other German athletes, was supported by the German Sports Aid , am / I was in the eyes of the NCAA a " professional "and must therefore still not officially start for my college.

So I've also spent the first competition of the season on the bench and could not influence the competition scene. Our opponents on Friday was the college Swimteam of Bakersfield. We won with a big lead, but the next Duel Meet will certainly not be easy, on 12 November, we expect to Arizona as our guests, and this experience has shown to duels always very close.

So I hope that clarifies my business soon, because I do everything several times I explained very carefully and the NCAA now know that I am not a professional, but that I have received only one official support from the German Sport Aid, to help meet the costs associated with my sport.

all who have had experience with the NCAA, confirmed to me that this institution all times scrupulously verified and prefer another week to wait until they up for "clear" explains.

If you have any questions to have, post them below as a comment and I will answer them. I know the comments did not work in the past, but now this should work, no matter whether you are registered with Google or not.

This week has also published the German Swimming Federation's official squad list for 2010/2011, and I can say with pleasure that I'm back in the B squad. (In the A-team, only two men, Christian Kubusch and Paul Biedermann.

to squad list click here ).

Greetings to my readers in Germany, but also my friends from America to translate my posts always are greeted J

Dima


Here I stand in front of my favorite canteen


0 comments:

Post a Comment