Monday, October 4, 2010

Como Ago Para Registrarme En Teck Deck Live.com



Hello,

ONE-77 : This is the name the new car from Aston Martin. I'm not a crazy car enthusiast, but this car is simply the absolute madness. Click around just a bit through the gallery and enjoy the beautiful sight, we provide the engineers at Aston Martin. This car is definitely what daydreamer J !

Because of the rising euro exchange rate and the fact that I had no U.S. dollars more, I have this week made their way to my American bank to the € I still taken by Germany, had to dive for dollars. What was the funny thing: When I mean the bankers have euro on the table, he actually asked me what it was because for a currency. I just thought: "That is what is not now seriously, or" After I told him that there are €, he had to check it. So he took his clever book with all the currencies of World out there and started to look for the euro. It took a good 15 minutes until he had found the currency and has been supported by a colleague, compared with my notes. Finally I got my dollars, and all was well, but such little things in everyday life many stereotypes confirmed over the Americans.

This week I created my first video game. From the graphics to programming I've done everything myself, which I'm also a little proud. Of course it is a very simple game: It draws a plane flying over the ocean. The goal is to enemy aircraft to shoot, and thus to earn points. The original game is called "Shooter" ...

I try to upload the game on my blog, so you can play it either directly or download it and then play on your PC can.

The weekend was very special for the swimmer at USC. On Friday, a celebration took place at which the final year, were invited in 1960 and 1990. The swimming team of the year of 1960, at the time the first NCAA title won for USC. The NCAA title is the most coveted title among the colleges.

It was a very interesting event. The former swimmer told a few stories from their college days, and all have a good time. On Saturday, then all years, so the freshmen (to which I am one), Sopohmores, Juniors, Seniors, and born between 1960 and 1990 swimming season against each other, the older generation have got a small lead.

It was actually quite cool, and I think it's also a good idea of the graduates with the current swimmers advertise because they can give the younger years one or the other advice for the journey. One of the swimmers Incidentally, the 1990 is Timothy Olyphant, the main character in the film "Hitman" from the year 2007.

I wish you a great 10th Month and until next week

your Dima

PS: Oh God, the most important thing I've almost forgotten: Another victory in the next game, and Mainz 05 is the sole record holder start of the Bundesliga!


0 comments:

Post a Comment