Monday, October 25, 2010

Cool Gifts For Stroke Patients

RIP Francis Crippen

Hello friends,

unfortunately I have to my post today with a begin very sad news.

Francis Crippen is at the World Cup race in Dubai have been killed. A bitter blow for the entire swimming world. Me personally, it has very shocked because I knew that two of my friends, my club mate Angela Maura and Thomas Lurz, have participated in this race and I at first did not know what happened there.

On Sunday I will get information from people who were on site (but I do not want to go into detail, since this information is not officially here and I want to put any rumors in the world) .

Furthermore, I have decided the German Short Course Championships in mid-November to swim. I consulted with my two coaches Nikolai Evseev and Dave Salo, and we have come to the conclusion that it would be better to start with first, not to expose myself to the whole travel stress. Because if I take part in the championships , could be added then also the European Short Course Championships and World Short Course Championships. I would in between but returned again and again, as I write my final exam in the same period for the semester, and that would be to start with all too much.

I find very sad indeed, I the short course-DM really like to like, especially since it takes place the first time in my career, not in food but in Wuppertal. But it is better for me.

Instead I will highlight this year are the U.S. Nationals in December. That's short track, but not in feet but in yards, so I can not compare unfortunately my times. I think there will be a good change, and the number of participants will be super strong. I'm excited!

'm Currently I still do not cleared by the NCAA, so I have this Weeks completely trained with the club team of the Trojans, talk to Olympic and world champions. It promotes its a swim at a very to find such a sportsman. I was told that I can swim again this week with my team, but whether it would work just like that? Wait and see! The situation is just me really happy - I'm disadvantaged in nothing, quite the opposite. But before the next race I should be allowed to go back to the start. Can not wait to "races".

On Saturday and Sunday I it finally times out of LA done. Saturday took my course a kind of Oceanography Watt hike - only without Watts. And on Sunday a friend took me to his home to Malibu, and shew me the area and a few remarkable villas.

I wish you a nice week and hope you had great holidays (at least the students).

0 comments:

Post a Comment