Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Free Online Primer Annealing

the blade to the bow

Since the beginning of my life arc In 2007, I have met a number of nice people, out of which developed good friendships and friendships.


One of these very nice to me last year - although we then barely knew - offered to help with designs making a mental in the upper limb of my MA, so for me it was a matter of honor, when Christopher inquired with me, whether I would help him with his knife making home page.

Christopher's Page - chr-knives.de

When he returned a few knives pictures for posting on his page sent over, he made me an offer as a thank you build for all, a knife, according to my wishes.

Then I noticed that "resist" has little meaning, and because I knew his knife from the pictures I took of you and very pleased.

And yesterday when I unpacked "my" knife, it has me, but a cut in the bissl flops ...

Wow that thing is super ...


A truly individual, left-handed knife, wooden handle like my PSA, the spider in the vagina - just beautiful.


alone, the wafer-thin bamboo makes me speechless ...

Blade: Tony Karlsson AEB-L 97 mm,
Handle: ebony, bamboo, Fiber and stabilized burl walnut ... Christoph

the knife is sooo amazing - many thanks my friend.


comment to this post write

0 comments:

Post a Comment