Monday, October 18, 2010

Electronic Signature Cover Letter

Youth is the future

Hello,

as I announced last week were about 15 young swimmers this weekend, so-called recruits come from across the state to us for the College to take a closer look. Each recruit received two swimmers as a "watchdog", which he then have everything explained and demonstrated. The swimmers who were assigned to a recruit had to spend practically the whole weekend with this: to care for him, let him sleep in her bed, with food and so on (of course, all costs refunded).

goal of all this is to be to represent its best and to do all that it pleases the recruits here. For the recruits close next year from their last high school year and will then, ideally, come to USC. If you can recruit in a year, a handful of good swimmer, this is a good foundation for a successful future. This is a cycle: If good swimmers come out of college performs better in competitions and thus increases automatically continue on in college rankings. This in turn leads to more high school graduates interested in college, and at some point you're spoiled for choice when it comes to recruits.

This season, I think the team with the new freshmen is well served, and I hope that some of those who were here, actually choose to USC, there were already some very good swimmers here. It is of course in the interest of every swimmer that good people come to our College, as can collect every man who points our chance rises to the NCAA title.

Otherwise are with me now the Mid-Term Exams went, and I have passed all very well - at least those of which I already know the results. That means I can now breathe from next week on the academic side a bit.

is sporty, however, it is now more intense and demanding. The previous week had been a very long and exhausting week, both on land and in water. But the coaches and I are happy with what I'm doing in training. A couple of hard weeks I want to come, and then begin the competitions, such as the duel against Arizona.

Surely you've noticed it too: Vitali Klitschko in the night Sunday successfully defended his world championship for the seventh title (WBC) against Shannon Briggs. This time I could not find a live stream of a Russian station that has transmitted the fight. So I was in the U.S., where boxes appear next to football more like a fringe sport, enjoy the fight. I was impressed by how much Briggs has plugged in and that he has stopped until the last gong. However, had the referee or Briggs' workers probably need to stop the fight, then the boxer might have been spared the intensive care unit.

heavy heart I must also say that Mainz has lost 05 for the first time in the current Bundesliga season and has slipped to second place. Does not matter: Even the 05er on points with the new league leaders Borussia Dortmund, and the projection for the following teams is still quite large.

In this sense,

I hope you have a nice week.

Until next time, your

Dima


This is my roommate Sean Mulroy with me for breakfast at this morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment