Saturday, July 3, 2010

Benutzername Lizenzschlüssel Dvd Creator 6

Back on the road ...

After almost 8 weeks in the old country, tomorrow I can finally say: it's on again! Go back with the bike on the road, into nature, into the wide world.
Now I can make up for the tour, the last year I had to break off in the fall, to the north of Europe. The heat and drought should continue for the next few weeks, cycle to the already too hot, but rather have than 10 wet days.

The experience of my last trips was on foot or by bike shows, the less you plan, the more you take the chance! With this motto, it is then going to go tomorrow morning, first time the North Sea coast and then we'll see!
is so cheap and close to nature as possible nachwievor the motto, which means tents and stoves are back, now it should be less difficult to find a campsite!

The days in the home were for me in many respects very interesting and informative. are by different events, encounters and thoughts me as some things become clearer. Underscore one can say that I'm still a little closer, and my other life more clearly see and continue to follow you!
What this means exactly will emerge in the coming weeks and months more and more, I am convinced. Incidentally, I now have
solved the last financial and other "chains" of civic life, and am now really clear for a new Lebensbschnitt.

But now I'm first again on my next adventure, the welding, physical deprivation, the gnawing hunger, the morning freshness, the sunset, the sound of nature and innumerable other things.
Get out of the encrusted structures of order and the perceived safety, away from the envious, know-alls and egomaniacs. Rein in the uncertain, chaotic, intuitive, fateful, Human and Connect!

In this sense I wish to do me a lot of fun and I hope you have fun at the track of the blog.


PS There are new pictures on the stream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment