Thursday, July 22, 2010

What To Write To Congratulate On A New Baby

Husum

since yesterday a "special day" was, I wanted to celebrate the day I take a nice afternoon. Chose me for St. Peter Ording from. Well probably was not the best choice? It's high season anyway, and therefore full. Only joined them in the St. Peter this weekend, the Kite-Surf World Cup takes place, and therefore more crowded.
got just a completely over-priced place to camp. At least the cool North Sea test I could before then came the rain storm. When it stopped in the evening, I wanted to go eat. There was then in the selected Restaurant too late, since the kitchen already had.
So I finished this "special day" with a piece of cake and suffer an Erdinger alcohol free :-)

Since the start of the tour I day of "chronic fatigue". Am not alone, probably because I have heard this from other cyclists. Thus, I decided to take it easy today more quiet and, above all, the last time to sleep in a German bed. So my goal for the day was
Husum and the local youth hostel, with a surly innkeeper.
Well as coincidence would have it again so I am in my 4-bed room with a Dane together, which is a bicycle tour in Germany and even German speaks! Ideal conditions for abundant experience :-)

Yesterday I reached the 1000 km mark. Tomorrow I will to come to Denmark and pitch my tent just across the border. Have of the Danes also have confirmed again that there is simply D., free camping, exactly what I'm looking for. Should it even be a card. Tried to get here in Husum one, without success, so I'm going to get this in Denmark. Which route I am going in D. I do not know yet, I decide if the card in front of me. Thus, the

to my last post from Germany and was again his McDonalds. Let's see how it in D. with hotspots and Internet access looks like. The free hotspot at Mc D. There will not be so. May be so, that's it takes a while until I back online ...
message me back with impressions gained back :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment