Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wax Burn And Differin

Büsum

seats in just a beach hotel with a cup of tea and can surf unlimited times, also with fine. Yesterday I'm here in Büsum, arrived at the North Sea. Typical tourist destination where you have to pay for a beach visit local tax. Well the camping on the dike was ok. Could there after 2 weeks finally wash off all my clothes in a washing machine.

The last 2 days I'm driven with a Berlin couple. The two have met in Bremerhaven, were also on the Weser cycle path on the road. There was sympathetic, and so we went a day together. The two are "old hands" in terms of cycling, always keep your entire annual leave to spend on a bike and thus have a few thousand miles on German and European cycling unwound. Well for me it was the first time a switch, first to ride in a group and secondly to keep up with your day's work, it is usually at 100 km.
But I think I've done well, I quickly adapted as far as driving in a group and have set up the way on Monday with both my previous daily record of Cuxhaven to Brunsbüttel (105km)! Yes I could go on after that :-) So this
Way again thank Mandy and Alex for the great time with you and your great support!

So now I am alone again on the road, enjoying the personal freedom to the persistent high pressure weather and denies ever having a gentle breeze on your face my way further north ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment