Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ring Worm/diaper Rash

Weserradweg

'm So now almost a week since the move. First it went up on the R1 up to the Fulda Hann.Münden. There are mingled in Fulda and Werra and creates the Weser, and thus the start of the Weser.
weather has been hot bomb, during the day around 35 degrees. 'm In Holzminden in Mc Donalds, there are std for 1. a free hotspot.
Very beautiful landscape, drive through the forested mountains. had frequent contact with other riders, amazed most of my luggage. Well, most cyclists I've seen day trips to make, but I needed only 2 bags :-)
So far really only a long-time cyclist like me met a Dutchman who started from Prague and now moves back to Holland. Otherwise, I still have
Zimmerman hit a on the roll, the last 4 years across its way to Europe. Now makes his last tour through Germany, from the southernmost municipality to Sylt, the northernmost community. After that, his "rolling" over and he returns to his village near Hamburg. We exchanged email addresses, if I'm close by I can come any time, and he also invited me to his "Back at home" party. Who knows, the North wants :-) I

0 comments:

Post a Comment