Friday, July 16, 2010

Watch Family Guyonline Iphone

Nordenham Bremen!

The Weser cycle track near the end. Angkommen am yesterday in Bremen, had camped outside the city in a canoe club. Later, another cyclist came about half past twelve we have to sit outside and talk. Accordingly, I am tired today :-)
After Bremerhafen I have to take the ferry, then follow the last kilometers to Cuxhaven and therefore the mouth of the Weser river into the sea.
everything is running well, still propagated weather sunny and hot. Take care of me still propagated almost exclusively himself, fruit and snacks during the day, the evening will angeschmiessen the stove.
Drive currently a daily average of about 55 KM. more than 80 a day I would not go with my luggage is the maximum limit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment