Monday, November 1, 2010

Dancer Eating Bacteria From Shaving

Helau from LA!

It is Sunday, 20.50 clock, I sit in my room and am what I am going to tell you about the last week.

There's not really any event, I would like to stress, so I just tell a little of everything.

Scholastically's running at me just very good. I do all my assignments and write the work without getting much effort have. I have now chosen my courses for next semester. "The Science of Human Performance", "America, the Frontier, and New York "," Writing "and" Introduction to Television and Video "My next four courses for the spring semester will be. It pleases me my schedule very well, as I have, for example, no classes on Thursday and after the second training. (That reminds me that my schedule so I just post online could, so that my entire week in review has).

The Cinema School is perhaps the best in the world, it was George Lucas and Steven Spielberg with 500 sponsored millions of dollars, and as I can imagine to do anything in that direction, I opted for the latter course. I hope I can give to me by a more precise idea of the industry.

As expected, I have never heard of the NCAA men. This means I swim still still together with the Pofis instead to train with the college team, and allowed to start I'm still not. Training with the pros gives me more fun because I will be required of the people correctly. Only after the training, I realize then that I properly in the previous two hours worked with.

But nevertheless puts the duel with Arizona closer (12/13. November), and this is my only opportunity to contest a race before I then of the U.S. National 2. to 4 December travel. So would not that only in the interest of my team, but also in my personal interest that my case, when the NCAA placed quickly across the stage.

weekend in Berlin has halted the Arena World Cup . I was super happy swam there, because I think that's a great event and the swimming pool that is reduced by half, is just great. Of course I would have liked to see my good friends who were there this weekend, all gathered. People, I hereby greet you, and can not wait, once again to spend time with you.

Incidentally, today is Halloween! Halloween is more popular in America as hard here in Germany. There are extra large stores that sell only masks, costumes, makeup and all the little things imaginable. There are all over costume parties, and the streets you only see people dressed up. While the ingenuity of the costumes is no limit. I just really always want to dress on Halloween rather scary, but this is probably not the case. Creepy is indeed popular, but there are also many costumes, as you would see in our Mainzer Fastnacht.

In this sense, an anticipated Helau from LA,

your Dima




Vanni Mangoni My friend and me.
who recognizes who we represent?


I with a real avatar

0 comments:

Post a Comment