Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Long Does Pancreatis Last

On the Origin of my "knife to the bow" Indian Summer in

Recently I got a few pictures of Chris on the origin of my knife , which led me once again before our eyes, what a clean work was being done and filed at the same precision with which Christoph on such a work of art.

For me, reason enough to briefly introduce the master here ...

The knife Bauer Christoph Roman

... at work

Christopher, was born in 1972, its entry into the knife making, as he began his knife to replace new attacks, and partly from optical reasons, but mainly because he so wanted to adjust the handles perfectly to his hand.

Thus, it is still extremely important to him that his knife perfect for new owners fit.
I sent him such as a photo of the exact dimensions of my hand ...

In Christph is all hand work, the perfect gathering the wood for the handle, the more precise assembly with elaborate liners in a variety of materials, the fitting of the blade, process and Endfinsh of the handle to the right and individual sheath.
Only the blades he bought at extremely high-quality, mostly of Scandinavian manufacturers. would like to know more about

Christopher and his blade architecture, information is available on its website: Chr Knives.de

And here are a few pictures of my creation Knife ...





ready ...



comment to this post write

0 comments:

Post a Comment