Monday, November 8, 2010

Let Sister Watch You Wank

The Star Spangled Banner before every competition

Hello friends,

I have just the movie Definance "looked at. One, I think, very good and emotional film, based on a true story.

Sunday was for me an absolute chill day. I left my room or my bed only to eat J . Sometimes I need as days where I just lay around and do all my business using my laptop. I have taken too much time with my loved ones to make phone calls in Germany. As you can infer from my daily routine, the weather was not fantastic today in LA J . But that was an exception this week, otherwise it was always around 30 degrees Celsius and sunny.

When I think back on Monday, I realize is how incredibly fast this week flew by. I can still remember that after the first two days have been pretty flat. Since I have the training with Markus Rogan (Austria) and Dominik Meichtry (Switzerland) felt very much in the bone. Good thing is free on Wednesday afternoon and I also found time for a very good massage.

went in the second half of the week, then continued intense, but the look on a Friday and the great weather leaves a blind eye to fatigue.

This week, it was then also found: Thiago Pereira won the overall title of the Arena World Cup and therefore the prize money of 100,000 dollars! Congratulations on this from me. Thiago has shown that you can win the World Cup with lines such as 100, 200 and 400 layers. (Normally, gain swim float, back or chest sprint distances, because it is easier there to gain more points). Due to the fact that he had traveled in the past six weeks in the world to swim the individual World Cup, I could see him not as good as all the others learn from my team. I am interesting to see what he tells all when he comes back.

This weekend was the last "Recruit-Weekend". We already have two swimmers who back next year come to us. The others have not yet chosen a college.

At this point I would like to say again the young swimmers in Germany: If you conclude your school next year and still does not know what you shall do next, whether directly to the university, civil service or armed forces, police or what However the other options are so you can contact me any time if you want to know more about a scholarship in the United States. Just write me a comment under this post or write me in Facebook or Twitter. I remember that I had 1000 questions on this subject and am glad I had someone who could answer me.

I'm at the end of the week out of my coach, that he had phoned around a bit and that I'm probably next week, reopened to college sports. ie, I can race on the attend USC against Arizona, can help my team to win the duel and have a little health check before the U.S. Nationals.

weekend was a high diving competition in the outdoor pool, and what I noticed (even before, but now it is I again realized) that before each sporting event, the American national anthem is played . I think the Europeans have some difficulty understanding this, but we already know the Yanks J .

As mentioned last week, will take place in the next few days the German Short Course Championships. I wish everyone good luck and that they achieve their goals. I will follow the competitions on the web.

Greetings from California

Dima


Markus Rogan and I after training

0 comments:

Post a Comment