Monday, November 22, 2010

When Will The Chevrolet Tahoe Change Body Styles

first time the 100-pound mark surpassed

Hi,
in LA and it can sometimes be cold. Of course you laugh determined by the word "cold" but there were at least 10 degrees Celsius to 23, clock, and on Sunday it was the day not more than 16 degrees. Without a proper jacket can even freeze it quickly. Well yes, but compared to Columbus (Ohio), where there are over next week, the Nationals, it is still quite pleasant, after all its on the not very far from the Canadian border.

In view of our high point this year we already went down with the training load, or have adapted our work on land and in water the next competition. On Wednesday, the maximum bench press was on the plan. 230 American pounds are equal to 104.5 kg, which means that I have pressed the first time over the 100-pound mark and topped my personal best by 6.5 kilograms. Earlier this week we trained on the long course, so I finally was able to compare my performance with the time from home. It was pretty neat that I'm swimming, and I hope that my form will improve in the coming week and a half yet.

My first semester is now already approaching its end. I actually write two exams and probably needs to make one more housework. The lecture itself, I will visit this week for the last time this year that have closed from Wednesday to Friday, the universities in the U.S. for Thanksgiving and we fly over next week already on the Tuesday after Columbus and then to the end of the week will remain.

What will I do on Thanksgiving, I do not know. Most go fly to / from home to spend the festival with their families. We even have free training on Thursday, which personally for me is a sign of the importance of this festival in the United States. I think I will still jump into the water, only feeling of the water because, after all, we must also be so professional. I am now trying my body as much rest as possible to give, so I have not done much at the weekend, looked out of me, "Harry Potter 7" in the cinema. It's all funny because the actors all have a British accent and this differs significantly from the U.S.. Actually, I also like the British more.

that I once again train with my team does not mean that I no longer swim together with the pros. On Saturday, for example, the training was really cool and has a lot of fun. All have trained together, college and professional team. We were in different Divided groups that match their main line or situation, and then swam quickly. This time I had the honor to swim with this year's World Cup overall champion Thiago Pereira a position series. It was really very much fun, and if the coach is still an attempt to Pusch breaks by listing the titles of Thiago, motivates one because we want to present yourself well, after all. I can wait even after the college season to train with the professionals and get ready for the German Championships in the summer.

It is now item 20 clock on Sunday evening, my homework is done, and I still have a little time for me. Very likely I will now go over to the other room, and we become our new favorite game "Call of Duty: Black Ops" play until I have to then go to sleep.

I greet you from the U.S. and it can hardly be expected even in a month to be back in Mainz.

Dima

0 comments:

Post a Comment