Monday, November 29, 2010

What Kind Of Education Did George Crum Have

turkey and mashed potatoes

Hello people

an eventful November draws to a close, and I hope you are very happy already just like me on the most beautiful season. But before CHRISTMAS comes, turns everything in America around Thanksgiving.

On the last Thursday in November, eating the traditional turkey dinner with mashed potatoes as part of the family. This all takes place in memory of the Pilgrims and the Indians, would have survived without the Pilgrims nearly 450 years before the winter hardly. So much for the traditional part of the festival. From my team, actually almost all Americans, have flown home to spend the holidays with their families. Ous Mellouli I was invited to be home to put together to celebrate with other foreigners. There was also a traditional meal with a giant bird, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and Co. was funny only that among the ten people who had gathered at the table to mark the typical American and Canadian festival, no American was J .

Well, the holiday is nice, but for me it was now little more than an ordinary meal. But the evening with the other's right a lot of fun, and I've still got me, that Ou has invited me, otherwise I would have the day in my room look at the films spent.

Otherwise I got the break in handy. I had only the first two days of the week since school and not very much. After Thanksgiving is always followed by the "black friday" where you should go shopping because the stores always offer very good discounts. The bargain And I did not miss and I'm gone off. What I noticed in the city and in the shops, is the abrupt transition between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Immediately after the party was heard only around Christmas and saw Christmas trees and decorations.

Actually it was for the first semester. I will only go to the university by two to write exams, and then I'm done. Wow, when I think about it, that was really going super fast. And now it will be only seven more. I'm curious how quickly pass.

On Tuesday morning I begin the journey to Columbus. We will be a mega-sized team. Actually there is half the airplane from USC swimmers and their carers. I'm curious how it is with such a large team to travel and swim at the Nationals. Mainz my club, the SSV Undine have, at the national level in recent years, really only Marc-Oliver Stone, my coach Nikolai Evseev and I represented.

I in the 100 and 200 yard freestyle and 200 yard positions will go to the start. In addition probably come 4x50, 4x100 and 4x200 yards freestyle relay teams. I see myself now, I'll sit next Sunday in the plane and tell you about the competition.

the way, we are in Columbus have a time difference of three hours to Los Angeles. It's awesome, when you fly to the national championships for six hours and then still has time shift, although it is still in the same country.

is good for me and my mobile phone bill, then I'm still at home and can use my phone normally.

Greetings from LA

Dima



0 comments:

Post a Comment