Monday, February 21, 2011

Berlin Wood Fingerboard купить

In the Ghetto

Hi,

me it works brilliantly. Besides the fact that I spent a very monotonous weekend. After practice on Saturday morning I spent the whole day in my room. I watched the entire sixth season of "Entourage" (Incidentally, the is a hammer-series I dignity. Share in any case). I also have played video games and looked at a few German shows and news online. You can imagine that my skull has puff away at the end of the day quite a bit. My Sunday was no better. It is just 19 clock at night, and I watch with a few guys, "The Mechanic" to. Because of the "President's Day" on 21 February falls on Monday from the university, so it is now, perhaps again a bit later.

I'm lucky now, finally, my two roommates for the next few years and the associated Apartment found. Chase Bloch and Nick Karpov (whose parents are from Russia, so I can talk to him in Russian), both swimmers and good friends of mine.

about the apartment situation, I would say here also like one or the other. So, the area around the campus was once a ghetto, at least it looks much like it. There is a small apartment complex with about 20 apartments called "Menlo". What you get for your money is there, no relation, but since everything has a certain proximity to the university, very expensive, I have no other option. In addition, is "Menlo" to about 50 percent occupied by floats, which is a big plus. But now to the figures: An apartment with three bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms and a kitchen costs 2500 dollars!

addition, the environment really is not very great looks, but the students have no choice. By the way: For $ 2,500 you could be just the same apartment in downtown (which is only ten minutes by car from "Menlo" away) get a beautiful view of the skyline. But we athletes need an apartment from the one with the bike in just two minutes by bike from campus. For a daily schedule in which every minute is scheduled, it is worth much if you being home is to make something to eat or just lay on the ear.

Anyway, I'm just happy that I can get an apartment with two friends soon, and what we make of it, lies with us.

On Saturday I had looked at the game between Bayern Munich and Mainz 05 via live ticker. I found it really sad that Mainz is not his success in the preliminary round was repeated. But I have from my friend who was in the stadium, can say that Mainz has not sold below value and has earned a lot of chances.

The first "Conference-competition" to the east coast (for us these are the Pac10) is over. The men from Florida have presented super strength and proven. Many of the team are now starting already from the times and to speak, and you sense a certain tension in the air. I look forward to the challenges ahead and let everything come to me.

I'm also happy when I see that you all read so many of my weekly messages.

Greetings from Los Angeles

Dima

0 comments:

Post a Comment