Monday, February 28, 2011

What Do You Buy To Hack On I-dressup?

Chubby hot 14 degrees

Hello to all readers,

our girls came today from the Pac10 Championships back. An acceptable third place is the result. A third place to the fight we are next week in Long Beach. Since the girls were away, it was in training this week, much emptier. Everyone had the luxury to float on its own track, which is quite pleasant.

Luckily I had Barbarasa Andrea (from the swim team) over a week left to her car, which enabled me to explore the city on your own. Thank you to this point again. I was in Downtown and Hollywood. Especially on Saturday, the night before the Oscars, was pretty much going on in Hollywood. It was also damn cold. But the cold show it somehow only a few, and you can see still a lot of running around with T-shirt. 14 degrees come from a warmer, if not harm, all summer clothes, as if people are packed in autumn or winter jackets.

last week I have the movie "Unknown" viewed in the cinema. To my surprise (I had not seen the trailer) the film is set in Berlin, and there is much German spoken. It was like a little piece of home, especially when all the familiar places has seen.

Since Vladimir Morozov, and I talk a lot of Russian and of course we have no one else understands, my roommate and I thought of something. We have the privilege to speak our language, play. It is "Fifa" played, with each choosing his country. Once you win, the loser has to speak the language of the victor or silent J . Fortunately, I play with Germany, which I procured from the points of view a great advantage over the United States.

As part of the Pac10's today we had our team dinner following rituals (which have been around for over 40 years of tradition), which usher in the next championships. On Tuesday we head to Long Beach (about 45 minutes by bus). The competition begins on Wednesday evening, with only two seasons to swim and ends on Saturday evening. I expect a very intense competition, as is swimming at a very high level and you have little chance in the heats will take out the pace. In addition, Some teams will compete Tapert and completely shaved. I am looking forward to next week, because I was a bit reminiscent of the German team championships, which have coincidentally taken place this weekend.

So I say goodbye and I hope that my university presses her fingers crossed.

Greetings from overseas

Dima



Team Dinner


0 comments:

Post a Comment