Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where To Find Sonic Screwdriver In Las Vegas

Stephan serine - Hair Dryer me not to

The suffering of a trainee

to content: The tribulations of a young teacher - intelligent, ironic, funny!
"In order to avoid permanent chaos in the classroom, the students must be clear from the first minute, who's the boss in the classroom. In my seventh grade was the Murat. But then once I came because I was friends with Murat. "
Lovely views" as "Bonsai, sometimes as a" navel kisser "denotes serine Stephan tries to pass his class. In amusing stories he tells about the daily struggles windmill to teach his students something, and describes the everyday madness in German classrooms - with plenty of wit and irony. (Blurb)

My opinion: I'm really glad when I was given the book and I immediately started reading. Since I myself just in Teacher being, I've hoped for from this book a lot. In addition to stories that show me that others do not know anymore than me and it is equally difficult elsewhere, the balancing act between school and seminar added get and plan the way even good teaching and to implement, I have anticipated in particular through irony and a bit of humor to be entertained. The blurb has contributed a lot to look forward.
But soon it became clear that the book is anything but funny. The things that Stephen describes in his book serine are so unrealistic that I quickly tried to look at the book from the point of satire. But I also think this book is a satire not for the life is. Who writes such a book is simply immature. The best way I demonstrate this with an example:
Mr. Serin was a student a Schleimer, nerds and loners, and was therefore not high on his classmates. The logical consequence for him is therefore in the school to preserve nerd from this fate, when he tried to give them prefer low marks for good performance on the ground by this disappointment to learn for life. But since it is at best a 2 could make a 1, he simply has the sheet music for the social behavior is drastically reduced. Reason: He was not able to adapt to the poor standard of the class.
I think those who already have such ideas is formulated entirely in the wrong profession. Such scenes it Hauf hairdryer me not to . A scene is more unrealistic than the other. And satire, this is not. What would like to express to Mr. Serin, that it constitutes a Berlin high school as a main or special school? Sure, teachers are sometimes "interesting" personalities, but the way they are depicted in this book can not and must not give them anywhere.
However at Danial Radcliffe as the open day was to advertise for the Department of English, I would have thrown the book prefers to the ceiling. Fortunately there were only about 50 pages and hope to read more about the exam at the end of something, I'm also impressed me the rest yet. But the test was only very briefly dealt with without the review lesson experience.
can keep good the book is that it is written simply and easily and therefore it can be read quickly. My humor has not completely taken. I can only hope that Mr. serine in real life is quite another teacher when he was sold here in the book. Maybe he would have made as a German teacher is a credible book with humor to pass.

Conclusion: As much as I was looking forward to this book, so I was disappointed. Stephan writes without humor series about a school and teachers, there is such hope nowhere. I could not laugh about it. I get this Book is not for the life of a friend.


book data: hairdryer me not to - Stephan serine
Genre: nonfiction (according to publisher)
Paperback
255 pages
rororo
Published: 01 September 2010
ISBN-10: 3499626705
Price: 9.95 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment